Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Boy, am I tired!!!

Last  night our church hosted a youth rally. There were about 220 teens plus I don't know how many adults. Our church is small, but we managed. We had a few kinks, such as someone forgot to buy buns and we needed ice and such. It all worked out (Thank you Lord!!!!)! I kind of jumped in and took over the kitchen and food. We got it all set up and I had people in place so when it was time, we had the line flowing and all went well. We had plenty of food and drinks and some left over. It was a really good night. We got home after 11:00 last night and fell asleep about the time our heads hit the pillow.

This morning we got up early and went back to the church for a cleaning day. I had Seth take down all the light covers and I washed them. They were plastic, about 4 feet tall and about 1 1/2 ft wide. I cleaned about 32 of them I think. I then, with my hubby's help, cleaned the kitchen. We scrubbed the cupboards, walls, doors and doorways, and appliances. Kathy cleaned inside the fridge. I am tired and a little sore. I will say the kitchen looks and smells great. I think it turned out great. 

Hubby is watching Ohio State play Penn State. I sure hope Ohio State wins. He will be grouchy for the rest of the day if not. lol I think I will make pizza for dinner, if I can find the energy. ;-) 

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: