Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 16, 2009

I hate good-byes.

Of course, I don't know anyone that likes them. JM might a little. He is leaving our house for the last time and moving to TX to be near his girlfriend and college. Yes, we are moving to TX too, but it will be 4 hours away and he will not be living with us. He is just very excited to be near her. So as he is driving off and waving good-bye he will have a smile on his face I am sure. He is starting a new chapter in his life I just have to pray that the Lord will bless him. His father and I did our best with him. Of course we are only a phone call away and will always help him if needed, but it just makes you feel a little less needed.

We also went to see my family and hubby's family yesterday. We said our good-byes to them. As I am hugging my sister and my mom we are all crying. I asked them not to but they didn't listen. I am tearing up thinking about it. What a sap! Hubby's family there wasn't any tears that I could see. They all said good-bye but no one teared up. I am sure they were sad, don't get me wrong, but it was just different.

We leave March 3rd for TX. I am getting ready to call a place about a home. I am nervous! I hate making these calls but it is much easier when you have a more definitive date. I will let you know how it goes.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) we have to meet with the prosecutor. Remember when John was attacked? Well we have to go to court on Wednesday morning. We meet with the prosecutor Tuesday then court on Wednesday. We were so hoping that they would plead the case out, but I guess it didn't work that way and we are on our way to court. I am a nervous wreck already with the move and all, now I have to add this to it! UGH! I need some prayer! PLEASE!!! ;-)

I will update more in the next few days.

1 comment:

Molly Anne said...

I would cry too! So you're not alone in the sappy-ness. :)

Good luck with the move - I hope all goes well!