Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We are now Texans! Yeehaawww!

Okay, so not fully. Our hearts will always be in Ohio. We have family and friends there so a part of us will always be in OH.

We found a nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath apartment. It is 1392 sq. ft. It also has a full washer/dryer hook-up. There is carpeting in the bedrooms and the closets. The rest of the house has a linoleum that looks and feels like wood. It is really neat. We love the apartment. I sold my appliances and miss them. The appliances that come with the apartment aren't as nice as what I had. I was spoiled! I did keep the washer and dryer. I refused to get rid of those! lol

The worst part of all of it was that we had to get rid of two of our dogs. I really miss Casey and Ginger a lot. I am thankful they have good homes though. Casey is being spoiled by her new family and probably doesn't even miss me. lol Ginger has two young girls that love her a lot and is doing very well in her new home too. She probably isn't as spoiled as Casey though.

I will try to post pictures soon. I want to hang pictures first, but if I don't get them up soon, I will just show them without. I need to buy some nails.

More later!

1 comment:

Amy Fichtner said...

I am so glad that you found somehting and that you getting settled!!! I can't wait to see some pictures!