Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 21, 2009

Finished shopping.

Saturday hubby and I did our Christmas shopping. We were gone all day or so it seemed. We went to Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Game Stop, back to Best Buy, the mall, Target, and Dollar Tree. We used all cash except for one gift. Yeah! I love that! All bought and paid for, now I have to wrap. I did some wrapping today.

We bought our ham on Saturday as well. I have to finish the rest of the food shopping yet. I will do that probably on Wednesday. I have to plan out the meal yet too. It helps to have that planned before you shop, ya think?

Looking forward to spending time with my family. We will miss our extended family this year as it is the first time in a long time that we haven't spent it with them.

No comments: