Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 4, 2009

Ready for Christmas?

I am not. I have one present bought. That is it! lol I always wait until the last minute. I want to start early but it never seems to happen.

We had snow in TX. It only snowed for a bit and it did not stick, but it did snow. It has been pretty chilly too.

I have been going to the gym faithfully since Oct. I have lost 18 lbs. so far. Yeah!!! I am proud of myself. I am drinking water again too. I had stopped for a long time and drank only diet pop. Now, it is basically just water. That helps a lot not only with cleaning your body out but also keeping you full.

JM came home for Thanksgiving. We had a Mexican Fiesta instead of the normal turkey and such. It was good. We ate all weekend off of that and wasn't sick of it. lol The boys really don't care for turkey so why make what won't get eaten. We had turkey at the church the Sunday before so that worked out. It was nice having JM home for a few days. I hated to see him leave. We had a lot of fun together. 

4 comments:

Christine said...

im not either. i haven't bought a thing, but i think the only ppl i have to buy for is my sis and bro... i think i know what to get jay, but idk about sara. i think i might paint a picture for my grandma.
hm, that is nice about the snow. it hardly ever snows here, altho we had the biggest snow here in yeeeeeears last year. it is freeezing cold here tho, and is supposed to get colder next week :/ blah.
congrats on losing weight! i cant believe you didnt drink water for so long and only diet pop o__o lol i cant imagine rofl. but that's good that you are drinking water again i need to drink more because i have other problems lol
"The boys really don't care for turkey so why make what won't get eaten." wow you sound like a nicer mom then *coughcough* some. im not referring to thanksgiving food tho, i like it well enough. but mexican food sounds better ^_^
where is your husband going?
i have no idea why i replied to all of the stuff in here, or wrote a comment at all, but i just did. lol.

Allie said...

You're further along with your shopping than I am!~ Congrats on losing the weight, that's amazing - I think I found it though. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! I think you've had more snow that us so far, lol!

Shelly said...

Christine, JM is my oldest son. He lives in the Houston area so we don't see him much.

Both of you thanks for the encouragement on the weight loss. I have a ways to go to get where I want to be.

Jenileigh said...

I think its wonderful that you are exercising. That is what I need to do. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving too, our went very well with Tony's family and my family. Two whole days and pretty much no fighting. :)

I have a few presents for the kids but that is because His mom has helped us.

Love ya!