Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 26, 2009

Not bad for a Monday

It was an okay weekend. John and I had two nights without kids, but we didn't do much exciting. We did go to dinner on Saturday night. We tried a new (to us) restaurant. It was really good and the portions were big. I cut my sandwich in half and ate half of it, but ate almost all my onion rings. We also had fried mushrooms. Oh, they were good.

Sunday we were gone all day. First we went to church, then had a potluck dinner at the church. We stayed at the church and waited for the evening service. Our evening service is at 2:00 so it wasn't long. I love having an early evening service. After the evening service we went to the Fort Worth Library and then back to the church. The boys went wit the youth group to a think called Hell House. It is like Judgment House for those in the Akron area. It is a little different though. John and I just came home after they left and sat and did our own thing... quietly. That was pretty nice. lol Oh yes, we also stopped and got a shake. lol

I got a application for a job. I am not happy about it, but at this point, I don't know I have a choice. I haven't turned it in yet. I am hoping we come up with a better solution first. Is that selfish? I don't mean it to be. I will keep you updated.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Thanks a lot, now I'm hungry. Job doing what? I'm in the market too, my counselor is creating my resume. Yay. Not happy about it - but it is what it is.

Shelly said...

It is at Church's chicken. It is within walking distance. If I can't walk to it, I can't work there. We have one car. I will let you know... Good luck with your job hunting.