Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Math book arrived!

Well, the math book arrived. The condition they said it was in was not described accurately, but that is okay. I got good deals on his history and science books so I will take this bad one. I did hear from the other seller. She asked if I received her check yet. I haven't. I truly believe she did mail them both but for some reason, neither made it. I guess our transaction was not meant to be! lol

It has been raining off and on since Saturday evening. It is to continue until Sunday I think. UGH! It is good reading a book weather though. I got the book The Time Traveler's Wife on Saturday. I wanted to read the book before I watched the movie. I don't think I have watched a movie that was better than the book. I like the Love Comes Softly series by Janette Oke. I watched most of the movies as well. If I hadn't read the book, I would have liked the movies better. Does that make sense? Anyway, I am trying to read this book. It is a very thick one too! Wow! I have 3 weeks to finish it. I am sure I can do it. I have a lot of time on my hands these days it seems. lol

I found out last week that Joshua was color blind. JM and Seth are color blind as well, but I thought Joshua missed it, so to speak. It turns out, he is the worst of them all I think. Either that or the other boys have learned to adjust more to it and have learned to look for it more. Is it something you can grow out of I wonder? It isn't a big deal it just means we have to watch what we are doing with colors and what not. He will adjust like the other boys have. The one eye doctor told me that my dad was probably color blind and that is where they got it from. I don't know if that is true or not, but it came from the doctor. lol

2 comments:

Christine said...

then watch the movie first so you will like it better! :P
yeah, my dad is partially color blind... i think it is something that passes on to the third generation (so, our kids)... ugh... i dont want any of my kids (if i have kids) to have to have that problem, since color is such a big deal to me, lol. and it is muuchh more common in guys.

Jenileigh said...

I seen the movie, I liked it. Heaven read the book, she hated the movie. So there you go, the verdict is in!

LOL