Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Still not ready for Christmas.

I am not ready at all and I am not even in the mood! Bah Humbug!!!! That is my theme this year. Think the kids will mind if we skip Christmas this year? I need to focus, I know. Focus on Christ and the gift He gave. I think it is the traditions that we did before that we can't do this year. I don't know what we will be able to do and what we won't. I do want to make Christmas cookies with the kids this year. I think that will be fun to do. I have never made Christmas cookies. Can you believe that? 39 1/2 yrs. old and never made Christmas cookies. Well, my kids and I will make them this year, or that is the plan. lol I have to find a good recipe and just do it. Oh I need some cutouts as well. I can't freehand a tree that is for sure. lol 


My oldest son is coming to visit over Christmas and I am excited to see him. I am hoping he can stay for a few days but it will depend on his work schedule. Hubby is supposed to have Christmas Day to Jan. 3 off but told me he will probably have to work some of it.

We took some time off school to have a break from the norm. I hope it will not be too hard to get back into school. We did this a few years ago but don't remember how it went. Must not have been too bad because I would think I would remember if it was bad, right? lol 

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Jenileigh said...

Cookies! mmmmm I'd like to make cookies this year too. I think I've tried before but I don't think the icing or the cookies ever turned out so grand so I usually just stick to chocolate chip or peanut butter! :)