Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

The weekend didn't go as planned. When does it though, right? lol First off, we got a "blizzard" (okay, not by Ohio standards but by Texas standards lol)  We got about 9 inches!!! The whole Dallas/Fort Worth area freaked. LOL It was funny. All the schools were closed and that made them cancel the youth rally. Saturday we did do what John wanted on basically. He seemed to have a good birthday. Or at least that is what I hope. It wasn't a bad weekend, just not what I wanted. 

Now, this coming weekend will be a nice one. It will be just hubby and I from the time I pick him up at work on Friday until 6:00 on Saturday night! WooHoo!!!!! The boys are going to something called Planet Wisdom with the teens at church. Hubby and I are so looking forward to it. There will only be one thing that will ruin it. I cannot say publicly what it is but if you would pray that all would be taken care of by Friday I would appreciate it. 

Joshua sat with the teens this week at church! I was so excited to see him do that. He had been sitting with my hubby and I. He is starting to feel comfortable with them I guess. It is a big step for him and I am grateful! The other teens treat him fine and like one of them. 

The following weekend, JM will be moving in with us. What an adjustment that will be. lol We will manage though. I will be rearranging things the week before to make room for him. 

It is a busy month. I like that! Keeps me out of trouble! lol

1 comment:

Hollie Hays said...

i was glad to see this update. i miss talking to my shelly.