Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 8, 2010

Looking forward to the weekend!

This week should not be anything special really but I am looking forward to the weekend. Friday night the boys will be going to a youth rally with the church so JB and I will have an evening to ourselves. We are going to get dinner from Olive Garden and come home and watch a movie. That will be our Valentine's Day couple celebration. Saturday is JB's birthday. He will be 45!! Man is he getting old. LOL I don't know if or what we will do, but I am planning on making him whatever he wants for dinner and making him a cake too. If he wants to play football on the XBox all day, then he can. I am just looking forward to spending time as a family. We have coupons for a free game of bowling. Maybe we will do that. I don't know. Sunday is Valentine's Day but we will treat it like another Sunday. We will got to church, eat lunch at church as we always do, and then come home after the evening service. We will be home around 3:15 so and turn on the TV for the NASCAR race. It is the big race of the year, the Daytona 500. I won't stop hubby from watching it. I will sit and watch it with him I am sure. 

I just want to spoil my hubby a bit. He works hard all week and stresses over finances and such. I just want him to have a great relaxing weekend. I hope I can do that for him.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Oh boy dinner by yourselves - sounds nice! And listen missy, 45 is NOT OLD. Neither is 51, got that? *G*

Enjoy the weekend, Shelly!

Shelly said...

No, he isn't old, but I sure love to tease him about it. lol