Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 28, 2010

TGIF!

Woo hoo! It is Friday! I like Fridays. JB's last day of work is today until the 7th June. He is really looking forward to it. I am too. I know he will be home and "in the way" but since we have school done, it won't bother me. The housework will get done and all will be fine. I just hope he can relax and enjoy his vacation. He deserves it. 

JM will be going away for the night on Wednesday night. Shelbie graduates high school Wednesday night. We will be stuck at home until he gets home. It isn't a big deal but it will be a bummer to not have a car. We will have to miss church on Wednesday night. That doesn't make me happy as Preacher is starting a new study on the book of Revelation. Having only one car is getting OLD!!! Just cannot afford another car right now. :-(

My books for next year arrived in the mail this past week. Yeah! I am so glad to have all the books for next year bought and I get them pretty cheap. I am  thrilled! I will need to find some books to read for literature but other than that, we are set. I like having everything bought ahead of time. One less thing to worry about. 

I was thinking something exciting happened this week, but I guess it didn't. I can't remember it anyway so it must not have been that exciting. lol 

Enjoy your holiday weekend. 

No comments: