Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The good, the bad, the ugly.

It is a beautiful day in TX. It is 81 degrees, sunny, and just beautiful out! I heard that OH got some snow. It is depressing to get snow in April. It seems to happen every year, but still depressing... IF you live there. ;-P We did have a few colder days but nothing like OH. It does get windy at times. That was a surprise to me. Maybe the wind will help keep it cooler. LOL One can hope, right?

John had a job change. He is still working for the same company, but he has an office job. Actually this job is right up his alley and it worked out great! Don't you love how the Lord works things out?

We went to the library Saturday. Wow! It was small. I was surprised that it was small. I don't know why I expected it to be bigger really. Akron's library was so big compared to this one. Some friends said the one in Fort Worth is bigger and also the one another town or two over as well. We won't be going to the one in Fort Worth, but will try to other one. I won't make it with such a small library! lol We use our library a lot. Akron had a good library.

We went to CiCi's Saturday for lunch. Blah! I miss pizzaBOGO!!!! While we were there, Joshua started crying. He missed Ginger and Casey. We were talking about them and he just started crying. I felt so bad for the kid. John worked on cheering him up and he was okay. We then took him to Best Buy to spend his birthday money. He had a game he wanted. He bought that and was happy. I have to be honest, I was really missing Ginger myself last week. She had a way of making you smile and feel loved. She was just a big ball of cuddling fur! We all miss the dogs.

I made some cookies n' cream bars today. I will let you know how they turn out. It started off looking great but now.... not so good. I got the recipe off of a Philadelphia Cream Cheese package. I hope it turns out well. It smelled good when it was baking. I will say, that peanut butter pie was awesome! Try it!!!

2 comments:

Carri said...

Poor Josh! that would tear my heart out. BOGO..I need to get that again, myself. Maybe I'll fed ex you some :OP

Hollie Hays said...

You guys talk about this pizzaBOGO more than anything I have EVER seen! Crazy! :)~

Sorry for Josh, my kids would be dying by now too. They have a crazy attachment to our pets, I don't think they could handle leaving them. Heck, I couldn't. Sorry you guys are so sad. :-(

Is John's job better hours? I hope so! That will make things better right?

Good luck library hunting!