Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Here are am I again...

Okay, so the text blog thing is cool! I do like it. What I don't like is that you cannot give it title. Also you can only do 150 characters so if you "talk" a lot, you could have a problem. LOL But it is neat, that is for sure. I wish I had it when we were moving.

So what is new and exciting in the Bergman home... well... absolutely nothing. LOL The weather is getting warmer. The boys went swimming today. If I didn't look like a beached whale, I would have went swimming too. It is good exercise and I should do it. It is sad that I have a work out room right at the complex and I don't use it. I have tried so hard to get John to go with me and he won't go. He doesn't have to go to work until 8:00 ish. That is plenty of time but he just won't do it. GGRRR!!! Seth would go and I think would love to go. I need to get Joshua to go to. He is a getting a tad chunky. Maybe swimming this summer will help him. Of course everyone will be in the pool this summer I am sure.

We have been trying to go to church on Wednesday nights. It seems every Wednesday something happens at John's work and we cannot go. Tonight he didn't get home until 7:30. We want the boys to go to the Wednesday night programs they have to help them meet new people and such. It isn't working. We are still going to the same church that I mentioned before. The people are nice and the preaching is good. There is one guy that is a little off on his thinking, but he is just a guy there. He isn't in authority at all. He likes to talk to just talk I think. He reminds me of someone but I won't say who. ;-) I do like Sunday school because it is interactive, meaning you can ask questions or say something. It is great that way. I am hoping to go on a Wednesday night soon. We keep saying "next week". Joshua got a post card in the mail today. I think he liked that. Still not ready to join yet.

Friday Seth is going to a youth outing. He is excited about that. I hope all goes well with that. Saturday they have family night and will be playing games and such... of course since we are Baptist there will be food. LOL We are planning on going to that as well. I am sure we will get to meet a lot of people then. I will let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Hollie Hays said...

Um, you do realize that the texting is just twitter right? Same thing. So why not just Twitter throughout the day and blog when you need to say a lot?? And then, add your twitter to blogger and facebook!! ;)

Shelly said...

No, I can actually do a blog post via text message. It isn't twitter. I have that too, but I can do a whole blog entry with my phone.