Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 22, 2009

Haircuts anyone?

Saturday we went to Great Clips and got the worst haircut ever! The ladies that were there were all Chinese and we could barely understand them. That should have been a red flag because if you can't communicate with them what you want, don't go! I thought I got my point across to her but I didn't. The lady that did Joshua should not have a license to cut hair. Even if she could not understand me, she should have at least tried to cut it right. It was so awful!!! Here is what it looked like when she was done...
.

Isn't that awful? You should have seen the back. It was just unbelievable. I know I could have went back there and got a refund or had them redo it, but since I couldn't understand them and I don't think they understood me I decided to forget it. Also JB said NO! I decided to try to fix it myself. It still isn't perfect of course, but it looks better to me.



He likes it better too. I just cannot believe how bad it was. I am not thrilled with Seth's either but I won't touch his hair.

I was cleaning out my purse and found a card they gave me where after you get 10 cuts you get one free. They had punched two of the holes. I ripped it up and threw it away. I won't EVER return to that Great Clips again. I paid $32 with tip for bad haircuts... I won't do that again. I have had good experiences with Great Clips in Akron in the past. That is why I went to Great Clips. Oh well... it is done and over and fixed for now.

2 comments:

Hollie Hays said...

Haha! That is wretched. Samuel had one of those once at the WalMart salon!! lol

Allie said...

That is exactly why I cut everyone's hair! For John, he doesn't like the buzz anymore, even with the long attachment - so I cut the top first, and just match it around the sides as I go. A quick clip around the ears and neck and we're done. I HATE salons anymore.