Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 8, 2009

Sad news...

My step-son's girlfriend lost the baby. We are really bummed about it. John especially as he really was looking forward to being a grandpa. Pray for Ernie and his girlfriend as they deal with this.

I was busy today cleaning. I have one more load of towels to wash and I am done. Well until it is time to do supper. lol It has been hot here and even with the air one it is hot.

We enjoyed t
he weekend at home except a trip to Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Kroger. We watched the movie Valkyrie with Tom Cruise. It was a pretty good movie, though not totally accurate I guess. They never are though, are they? They say "based on a true story" but it isn't always the true story. Hence the word "based" lol. We love having Netflix and just upped our subscription to 2 at a time. I almost did 3, but stuck with 2.

We have been having a lot of fun this summer so far, but enjoyed this last weekend of hanging out at home doing nothing!

1 comment:

Hollie Hays said...

So sorry about the baby. That is the hardest thing ever. :-(