Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ups and Downs

For the most part, the day went well. It is amazing how one minute you are content but the next you are upset. It was an up and down day that is for sure.

The good points... the house got cleaned (including scrubbing the bathrooms), the dishes done, and the laundry done. We ended the day playing cards with the kids and it was a pleasant evening.

The bad points... Joshua and I had a blow-up with the hair cutting thing, I really lost my cool with it, and the boys were bullied at the pool. That is what really ruined my day. Just some older teens being jerks and ruined it for my boys. Makes you want to get the momma claws out and scratch some eyes out, but you can't.

Supposed to be a hot week this week. I believe they are right! lol It is already 83 degrees out and just a little after 9:00. Part of living in TX.

2 comments:

Hollie Hays said...

I thought that the hair ordeal was fixed?!

Shelly said...

It is fixed now, but while I was "fixing" it we had a blow up. It was not fun. lol It has been a weird week that is for sure.