Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July already?!?!?

Time sure does fly by, huh? I paid my rent and water bill today, so I have a place to live for the month and water to keep clean. Definitely need water in TX! lol

JB has Friday off because of the holiday. Even though the 4th is on Saturday, he gets Friday off. We are talking about going to Six Flags sometime this weekend. I saw we go Friday and beat the crowds that might go Saturday, but we shall see. I hope we can stand the heat! We should have waited to get passes until we have gotten used to the heat. If that is possible.

My computer is not working right. When I plug the charger in while the laptop is on, the screen goes black. So I turn it off to charge it, then when it is charged, I play. Not sure what the deal is, but so far it seems to be working okay.

I made a peanut butter pie today. I am either making broccoli cheese soup or potato soup for dinner. Yes, even with the heat. I need to find some recipes for the summer months. At least I am not turning the oven on!

Can you stand the excitement? lol

2 comments:

Hollie Hays said...

Wow! I can't stand the excitement. I was on the edge of my seat reading this.

Allie said...

LOL!!!!!!!! Shelly, you are too funny. Hey, get some salad recipes - absolutely keep the oven off.