Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Short update on the car...

We did find a car finally. Unfortunately we had to finance it but we got one. Crazy how things work in TX and how different they can be. I was going to get my license but forgot one piece of paperwork and that was the end of that. Good grief the paperwork you need to get a license. Then you have to wait 6 to 8 weeks to get it in the mail. All that security to prove who you are, and that your car is "legal" then they mail your license where anyone can get it from your mailbox. Makes a lot of sense, huh? lol

We celebrated our 21st anniversary this week. Hard to believe it has been 21 yrs. already. Time seems to fly by anymore. JM out on his own, Seth getting ready to drive, it just flies by. We went to dinner at a steak house and it was really good. John had steak and lobster. He really enjoyed it. I am not a seafood person but love steak. ;-)

I need to get on the ball and get my curriculum worked out and ordered. I am just not ready for school yet and it is hard to want to look through it all. lol

No comments: