Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 3, 2009

Six Flags... More Flags... More Fun...

Well, okay. I don't know how many flags Cedar Point has, but it is still more fun that Six Flags. We did have a great day at Six Flags today though and I am not even sure Cedar Point would have beat it for today.

We got a later start than I wanted but we got there and didn't have too bad of a parking spot. I just didn't want to walk in the heat when we were leaving and feel so blah. Our plan was to leave around 2:00 or so when it started to get hot. From 2:00 until around 6:00 is the hottest time of day in TX. Funny to have it hotter at 5:00 than 1:00. lol Anyway, Seth and John got on a ride right away. Joshua and I do not do the rides so we found a nice shady spot to sit. It was a picnic type place that had a roof. There was a squirrel just laying there staring at us. We thought it was funny. So I got my phone out and started taking pictures of it. Well, it thought I had food and was coming up to me to feed it. I had nothing. I felt so bad, that I stopped with the pictures. Well, it started walking over to another couple that did have food. I got the lady's attention and she laughed. She got a french fry and the squirrel actually took it out of her hand. It was so funny! She ended up feeding it about 10 fries and it was just so cute!



The park was not busy so we didn't wait long for the guys to ride. About 1:45 we passed by the Wii Experience place. They have about 7 or so Wii games set up to play and they have challenges. Well Seth and John decided to do the challenge and Seth won!!! He won Mario Kart fot the Wii and a thing called Flash Pass. It is so you can get on rides and not wait in line. It was pretty cool! Neither Seth nor John had played the new Punch Out game besides today. They tried for an hour and are sore! lol It is kind of funny but they worked hard for that game. The guys are happy!

Heard a lot of Michael Jackson songs today. I think more so today than I did in the 80's lol. Okay, not really but they did play a lot.

It was a good day.

1 comment:

Allie said...

I used to love Six Flags! We'd go to the one in Fort Worth, and when I lived in Missouri, the one there. But that was when I was young and brave and loved rides, lol. Now, I'd rather stay home and sew!