Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 25, 2009

Broke already

I feel so bad for my hubby. He works so hard all week and then gets paid on Friday. Usually before the man gets home, I have all of his money spent. I wish I could say it was on frivolous things, but I can't. It goes to bills. Just about every stinking penny we make goes to bills. Okay, so I do have some left when he gets home, but it is for food. Yes, he has a place to live, food to eat, a car to drive, electric, water, cable, etc... but other than that, he can't play.  I just feel bad for the man. He is such a good man and I do what I can to help out. I try to save money and I buy the foods he likes, but I just wish he could have more fun in life. 

I have been a little restless for some reason. I don't know if it is the weather or what, but I am. I wanted to ride my bike today, but my tires are low. It is to warm up this weekend for a few days so we will probably have to turn the air on again. It has been so nice having it off, except hearing the extra noise! My neighbors are noisy! Apartment living, you'll have that I guess. ;-)

2 comments:

Pam McL said...

Oh, Shelly...I *so* know what you're talking about with the money thing. We get paid every other week and it seems like that first check of the month flies out the door so fast paying utility and house payments. Then by the time the second check arrives, we are low on groceries and supplies, so it gets spent right away, too...and then the cycle begins again. Don't let it get you down--God is providing! Sometimes I wish He'd leave a little cushion there, though.

Jenileigh said...

(((Shelly))) I guess almost everyone is feeling the crunch. I've been feeling a little ansy or restless myself. Praying for you guys. Love ya!