Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Usually at this point and time we are eating breakfast at Bob Evans and then coming home to open gifts with our kids. Well, not this year. This year everything seems different. It isn't really but it just seems this way.

JB and JM are working today, then part of tonight. I have to work tonight so we have to do our Christmas in the morning. We won't be able to go to Bob Evans since it is closed on Christmas Day. That is a real bummer! I know Waffle House is open on Christmas but YUCK! We did that a few years ago. We enjoyed the company but the food... well, sorry but no thanks! I am sure we will work something out.

I thought I was done shopping, but I have one more to buy and I want to get stocking stuffers. I would love to go right now (early a.m.) but I have to wait for the bank to open.

One thing I can say that is really thrilling is that we paid cash for all of our gifts this year. No credit cards were used! Yeah!!! Sorry visa and mastercard, not interest from me! lol

Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 comments:

Amy Fichtner said...

I hope you and your family have a very merry christmas!! And visa and mastrcard didn't get any of my money either!!!

NLT said...

Love all your family photos!!! Cute! Hope you guys had a good Christmas!!! and Congrats on not having to use credit cards this year! :P