Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 1, 2008

Nice Weekend...

It was really a nice weekend. JB was off all weekend except when we worked on Saturday night. We had a nice Thanksgiving dinner and nice company. Friday morning around 9:00 we got up and went shopping. They had a really good deal at Sears. I cannot tell you what I bought just in case he reads this, but I will say we have JM almost finished. We basically have Seth finished too. We know what we are going to do to finish up on JM's gift. The hard part is going to be shopping for Joshua. I am not sure what we are going to get him and he doesn't know what he wants either. We have my mom taken care of already, so we will have to get for his parents, which is usually gift cards. Christmas shopping was pretty easy this year. Or at least so far it has been. I want to buy something for my hubby but I am not sure I will be able too.

We are jumping back into school this week. I am going to buckel down and get as much done as I can in the next few weeks. I am planning on taking off Dec. 22 to Jan. 5. Hubby will be off for part of that too. It is hard to get school done when he is home.

I worked 2o hours this week. Wow! When I started this job I was thinking I would work about 12 hours tops. This week we were so busy on Tuesday and Wednesday I had to work more. I actually closed two of those days. The money will help but I don't want to do it on a regular basis. I hope I don't have to.

Time to wake up the kids and get them moving for the day. I have to get the mind set of school so it will go smoothly. I hope I don't have to run to the library today. I hope it can wait until tomorrow. I want to stay home today.

Have a good day!

4 comments:

Amy Fichtner said...

I too am taking 2 weeks off of school coming up, and it couldn't come quicker!! We started again today and let's just say....Oh, just go read my post!!

Carri said...

Yeah,me too..2 weeks off.

Amy Fichtner said...

I love your backround!! This was my favorite one off of the site. This is kinda the inspiration I went with for my new backround.

Shelly said...

It does look like yours with a different colors and such. Neat. I didn't mean to copy. this was my favorite background. Not a Santa fan you know.