Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have been looking forward to today. Not only do we have the day off, but we get to eat too. ;-) We also get to spend the day with some friends that we do not get to visit with very often. Usually on Thanksgiving. That is our tradition, spending Thanksgiving with them. I had to make pumpkin pie, 2 cheesecakes, chipped beef dip, and corn bread casserole.

I am thankful for my salvation and my family's salvation most of all. I am thankful that the Lord loves me even when I mess up. I am thankful for a wonderful husband that loves me and I have no doubt about it. I am thankful to have my family together (next year JM won't be with us boo hoo). I am thankful we are all healthy and happy. There is so much to be thankful for even when it looks gloomy because the Lord is in control and He will win in the end! I am thankful to be on His side!

One thing I plan on doing today is telling my family that I love them, I am thankful for them, and I am thankful that the know the Lord. I just want them to know that I appreciate them and am glad that I have them in my life!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Amy Fichtner said...

Great post, we should all take some time to think about what we are geratful for!!