Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 24, 2008

Company

Today my mom came to visit. She lives about 2 hours away, but she doesn't get to visit my house very often. I think since we have moved here she has visited 5 times. That is 5 times in 12 years! It isn't easy for her to come, or wasn't. Now that she doesn't have to take care of anyone, it will be easier, but I still doubt she will visit. She came today because my brother from California drove her here. That is okay. You wouldn't believe what I went through the day before. My mom is a total neat freak. I mean her house is spotless. She has clean dirt if any dirt. My house is not dirty but it is lived in. I like having a clean house but to me, the family is more important. The dishes will get done, the laundry will get done, but the kids are only there once. Anyway, we (my family and I) cleaned our behinds off all day yesterday. We were tired when we were done. One good thing is that it was clean for mom, but another was that it is clean and I can chill tomorrow. LOL I have to work at 4:00 so I will like the break. I am going to sleep in too.

How can you sleep in when you have school to do you may ask. Well I shall tell you.... We took the week off! :-) With all the running from the last two weeks with grandma and such, we needed a break. Poor Seth had so much work to do as he had co-op stuff to do and he did most of it in one day. It was a mess. I mean, he did a great job mind you, but he was beat! We don't have scouts or co-op this week so we are enjoying the week off. And I don't feel the least bit guilty. I know we will be done and all will be well.

We will be busy on Wednesday at work. I don't think we will be too busy tomorrow because people will be getting pizza on Wednesday instead. They won't want to cook with Thanksgiving the next day and all. I know I wouldn't. hee hee!

Well, I have the biggest library fine I have ever had. I am a week later returning 5 movies. YIKES! They are 50 cents a movie per day! My fine is $13.00 total! Is that bad or what? I just couldn't make it to the library. Shame on me!

In case I don't post again...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your turkey or whatever you eat and enjoy your family.

3 comments:

NLT said...

That is awesoem, you guys def. deserve a break! I wouldn't feel guilty either! lol As for cleaning because Mom's coming...I know the feeling! lol even if it's just my dad, he's coming tomorrow so first thing when I came home from work was pick-up and wipe everything down! lol As for the library fine...let's just say, I've had worse!!! :P

NLT said...

*awesome
heehee

Amy Fichtner said...

We also took a whole week off from school and it went way to fast!!!