Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 17, 2008

Seth is 15 today!

I cannot believe it! Time sure flies by anymore. In 6 months he can get his permit. YIKES! I promise to warn all of you before he gets it. Scary thought, isn't it? LOL

Grandma is still hanging on. She is fighting it every step of the way. It worries me that maybe she isn't ready to go and the doctors are wrong. I am not there so I don't know. It scares me that a wrong decision was made, but it is up to the Lord. She is calling out for her mom and for her grandparents. Of course they have been gone for many years. They asked her if her mom was there in the room and she said yes. I had heard of people doing that, but thought they were always stories. So I don't know. I am not sure what to think of that.

We got more snow today, but it isn't really sticking. I am glad. I hate snow.

'Til next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell him "Happy Birthday" for me, please!

Amy Fichtner said...

Happy Birthday Seth!!! And stay off the sidewalks!!! LOL

NLT said...

YAY for Seth! I'm sure he's excited to be getting his license soon! Hope he had an awesome birthday!