Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 10, 2008

Seth is...

Seth is a Life Scout! Yeah! He passed his Board of Review tonight. I am very proud of him. His Grandpa Art would have been very proud of him as well. His Grandpa was an Eagle Scout. That is Seth's next rank. It is a lot of work but I think Seth can do it.

Tomorrow is Tasty Tuesday at Pizza BOGO! Ya'll should take advantage of those $5 pizza! Good stuff man!

We are having some friends over on Friday. We haven't had anyone over in ages. Now that the paper routes are gone, we can actually enjoy some fellowship. It will be nice to do so.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

'Til next time...

5 comments:

NLT said...

CONGRATULATIONS Seth!

NLT said...

CONGRATULATIONS Seth!

NLT said...

Sorry, I don't know why my comments keep posting twice! lol I guess I'm just impatient!!! (the school's computers are so slow!!!)

Amy Fichtner said...

Yay Seth!!! BTW I want my time of fellowship, that is, if you can handle the Fichtner 5!!!!

Shelly said...

Thanks, ladies! Fichtner 5? 5!!! lol just kidding! I could handle ya'll.