Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted today!

Did you? It is so important to vote. There was a lot of things on the ballot for our area. Actually four pages to vote on. I went prepared, or so I thought. There was a thing or two that through me off but I think I did okay. If you can vote, do so! As much as I want you to vote for my candidate, I want you to vote for who you think is the best and how the issues should be.

Please, vote today!!!

2 comments:

NO TURNING BACK-the life of a very blonde Baptist said...

way 2 GO!!!!!!
I went with my mom today and they let me stand with her as she voted.. it was really cool!!!!
Hope my team WINS!!!!!

NLT said...

yes, I did vote today! Not on everything, was kinda in a hurry, but most of the people up for office, not much on the 2nd pg. though (we only had two) (well, front and back, so 4 lol)