Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 4, 2008

School and Christmas

I found out today that co-op is only the first two Fridays in December. We have almost of month of no co-op. Yeah! I love co-op don't get me wrong, but it will be a nice break to be off from that and concentrate on other stuff. I was planning on taking off two weeks, but if the boys don't have a lot going on with school we might take off three. I probably shouldn't but I find it so hard to do school work with the holidays. I am not actually doing the work but teaching. It is just hard to concentrate it seems.

I haven't put up my tree yet. I have to find a spot for the tree. I am excited about Seth and JM's presents and want to have a tree. I am also hoping to get family pictures taken. One last picture before JM leaves in the summer. I got a coupon from Portrait Innovations in the mail. I think we will go there. Can't beat the deal they have. Check under their "special offers" area to see the coupon. Anyway, I am starting to get into the Christmas mood and am hoping to make it special one for the family.

We got all the Boy Scout popcorn delivered and paid for, thanfully. Now I have to figure out who gets what financially in the scout accounts. Then it will be time to recharter and for it all to be spent again. Never ends...hard to get and easy to go. LOL

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Amy Fichtner said...

I have decided to take off the rest of the month of December!!! I think this will help me out so much. Also, Iam going to find the website for that picture place, we are seriously overdue!!