Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 15, 2008

Vacation!

We are officially on Christmas vacation. The kids got a lot of work done last week and we are taking the next 3 weeks of school off. I wanted to get more math completed, but that is okay. If they are too bored I could have them do some. Actually it is just Joshua that needs to get a little farther. We will get where I want to be in time and be finished by May.

We got a little more shopping completed this weekend. Not as much as I would have liked though. I want to be all done. lol I am pretty sure we know what we are buying for everyone so that is helpful. We do have one that we aren't sure what to get. Hopefully we will get some ideas. I love shopping for other people. I wish I had more money to do so but I don't.

Yesterday afternoon we went to Mike's Place with JB's mom and her friend. We had a nice time and the food was good. They played the wii for a bit before we left. We had fun. His mom hasn't been to our house for a long time. They don't live too far but far enough that we don't see each other very often anymore.

We are having Christmas with my family on Saturday, Christmas with JB's family on Christmas night, and I am not sure what we will be doing with my kids yet as we have to work Christmas Eve which is when we usually celebrate.We will find a good day to do it.

I did move my living room around as I said in my one post. I did it the next day. I could not handle it looking like it did. I am so glad that I did. It is much more homey and my hubby was happy.

No comments: