Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 25, 2008

Hey! No drama for a few days. ;-)

See, I can have a normal life! The last two days have been pretty simple. I am actually trying to remember if I did anything or not. Hmmm....

Oh yes, on Thursday I waited all day for the tow truck to come get JM's car. Anyone wanna guess what happened? I bet you can! That is right they didn't come. Gee, are you as shocked as me... NOT! I stopped by there today and asked for the title as I was told it would be ready today. Again, wanna guess what happened... You know what happened. No title as it was in Hartville he says. Why??? I am rolling my eyes as I think about all this. Just give me the title and get out of my life! Once I get that stupid title I think I will be done. I told the guy that the car was still sitting in my driveway. He was so shocked! Yeah right! UGH! Anyway there is your update on that. Poor JM is all I can say.

I took Ginger to get her rabies shot today. That was quick and easy. I was thrilled she didn't get sick. She usually doesn't do well with car rides but she made it okay today. We even went a few extra places and she still didn't get sick. We drove and stopped for a few and did that a few times. That probably helped out. The cheap vet place in Cuyahoga Falls has raised their prices a bit. It cost me $25 this time. I was expecting to pay $10. Oh well. She is good for 3 years now.

JB, Seth, and I went looking for a camp stove for them for next week at Boy Scout camp. We finally got one at Target. There was not much of a selection. That was a little surprising as it is summer and people usually camp in the summer. JB and Seth will be gone all week. I can go see him at work. He will go to work, then after work go to the camp. They leave Sunday afternoon and will return on Saturday afternoon. As I said, I will probably go see him at work and have lunch or something. I hate not seeing him all week. I will miss my baby too much, :-) Gag, right? LOL

I changed the color of my blog. I am more of a blue than pink person. Must be all the boys in my life. No, I have always liked blue more.

I got Joshua's classes for co-op next year. He got all the classes he wanted so that was cool. I started buying some school supplies. I wanted to go to Staples but never did make it. They have had 5 cent items the last few weeks. I missed this weeks. I could have used the erasers too. Oh well. Today I picked up a bunch of papermate pens. Those are JB's favorite ones. I also got 2 glue sticks for 22 cents total, a box of 24 crayons for 22 cents, and 2 pencil sharpeners for 20 cents each. A few weeks back I got like 25 notebooks that had 70 sheets each for 5 cents each. I thought that was a good deal. Oh! Staples had 2 pocket folders for 1 cent each and an 8 pack of pencils for 1 cent each. Plus they had some purell for 1 cent each. Some of it was limited on how much you could get. I got the limit and so did JM so we each spent 14 cents each! That was 10 folders, 2 -8 pack of pencils, and 2 purell's for 14 cents. Not bad huh? I love the back to school sales. Right now I am looking for a lunch box for Joshua. He wants one this year for co-op. He wants one that won't smash his sandwich, but would like it to have a water bottle thing too. Not picky is he?

Oh! Funny story! JM was delivering a pizza to a house today. The lady was about 25 ish. She asked JM if he would go to the store and buy her some pads (as in feminine hygiene products). She told him she would give him $12 to do it. JM said, "uh, I can't I am really busy at work." LOL You can imagine JM's face when she asked him. That was just too funny! She must have been desperate or something if she asked him to do it. The best part is that we get to tease him about it for a bit! AAAHHH life is good! ;-)

This blog needs to add smiley faces. I like smiley faces. Probably too much!

'Til next time...

2 comments:

NLT said...

That is too funny about teh lady asking JM for feminine products! poor guy! but like you said, she must've been desperate! I can just imagine how red he got! Who does he deliver pizza for? I hope Mr. B and Seth to have a good time at camp! I know Joey misses going, they really are fun for them. The car situation is just ridiculous! How can he run a business like that? Isn't there someplace you can report him to? He's certainly not holding up his end of the bargain!
Thanks for keeping us posted! I love reading!

Amy Fichtner said...

Ha, I really laughed about Jm's store situatation!!!