Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 14, 2008

It's Monday but feels like Tuesday.

Why does it feel like Tuesday? I have no clue. I guess because I normally have Monday's off on the route and I didn't today. With Seth gone for the week we have to make up for him by have JB do the route so it is all out of whack. I guess I don't get a day off but that is okay.

Joshua and I went to do papers this morning. When we walked in we saw a cocker spaniel following everyone around. He would go from one person to the next then disappear out the door and then come back in. He came to see us. He just wandered in off the street into the warehouse. He had license and rabies shot tags on. He was well groomed. He obviously belonged to someone. Joshua and I finished folding our papers then loaded the van, grabbed the dog, and brought him home. Left him on our porch until after the route. I was determined to find his owner. I went to the county website and it had a place to put in the license number and they would tell you who the dog belonged to. Cool! I found his "mama". I started calling her at 8:30 ish in the morning. I finally got a hold of her around 6:00 ish. She came and got him and she was so happy to get him home. He was a good dog, but I was glad he went home.

Seth is having a lot of fun at camp. He is helping the little kids then he gets to hang out and have fun after they leave. He can swim, play games, do whatever. He had a good time today and really liked helping out. I think it is good for him.

I got the homeschooling forms in the mail today. I got one for JM but since he is graduated I don't have to send it in. At the same time, I don't know if I have to let them know he has graduated. Interesting! I am not sure what to do. I will call a friend tomorrow and see what she thinks I should do. Her daughter graduated a few years back. I will see what she did. I don't think she is in the same school district though. Hmmm... We shall see.

I haven't told anyone that I have a blog. I guess I should so they can read it. That was the whole point of the blog right? Now if I lead a real exciting life, people would probably find it anyway. LOL Just a boring old housewife I guess. ;-)

'Til next time!

2 comments:

NO TURNING BACK-the life of a very blonde Baptist said...

hey-being a housewife isn't that boring!!!! I can only imagine what having three boys, and a husband could be like!!!!!!
you should write about some of your experiences :)
j/k -hope you find something fun to do soon!
ttyl

Amy Fichtner said...

Hey Shelly!! I am so happy you are blogging!! :) And I love stories!!