Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

THEY CAME!!!!


After my other post today I didn't think it would happen but... I finally saw the tow truck and he actually took the car! Yeah! It was 2 hours after I called Dale not 1 but hey, it came! Now hopefully it will be fixed! Pray hard people!!

Oh I told the tow truck guy that I wasn't sure he was really coming. He looked at me funny and I said well, I have been told about 5 times you were coming and you never did. I wasn't sure he really called you. He shook his head and said, if the guy would have called, we would have been here. Not that I am surprised but Dale never ever called him until today. Even then it was Bobby not Dale.

I also made sure it was going to where Dale told me it was going. Just in case. I feel I need to cover all the bases because I do NOT trust Dale.

Thanks! I will keep you updated.

'Til next time...


3 comments:

Amy Fichtner said...

I will be praying that the car gets fixed:)

NLT said...

yay! FINALLY! lol So glad it came! I'll be praying that everything goes well from here on out...(wow that sounds like a hillibily! lol Oh well, my dad always says it, that's where I get it...) anyways hope the tale of the toyota ends soon and happily for you guys!

Carri said...

Hey...I'm up to date on all this bloggin stuff..i left you another comment on the whole name blog..