Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 1, 2008

Yippee! It is Friday!

That means JB will be home tomorrow! They have had a lot of fun at camp but I know JB is ready to come home. Seth is ready for a real shower. He earned his swimming merit badge and I think his climbing merit badge. He almost has his camping merit badge too. I think he almost has his Life rank. Yeah! After that is Eagle. He is pretty excited about it.

Joshua has done a great job on the paper route this week. I was worried about this morning because we have extra customers. We got it done! I kind of bribed him. I told him if he folded and delivered I would take him to Sheetz for a sandwich and cheese fries. After we started delivering I told him he was doing a great job and upped it to add in a shake. He was thrilled and really did great. He did slow down towards the end. We had really rushed and both of us were getting tired. We finished and I took him for his treats.

Next week I have to baby-sit for a friend on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Then on Thursday and Friday I am going to my sister's house for a yard sale. She lives on this busy road and has a big yard with a barn. When we have sales there we always do great. I have started getting ready for the sale. When I go I am taking Joshua with me. He and my niece are going to Cedar Point for the day. He doesn't know it yet. It is a surprise for working so hard this week and a few weeks ago when Seth was at camp. He will be thrilled!

Today I have been cleaning. I didn't do much cleaning this week with JB gone. With not many here it doesn't get too messy. I put down this powdery stuff on the carpet. You are supposed to leave it on for 15 min. So I went to the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher while I waited for that. It timed out pretty good. The house smells fresher. :-) I am waiting for the dining room to finish so I can vacuum it. I waited too long to vacuum because there was/is a lot of dog hair. Ginger really sheds! I haven't vacuumed all week. Like I said, I didn't do much. LOL

Won't know anything on the Toyota until next week. I hope it doesn't take too long. They are working on our roads this next week so there is one less car to worry about. We have to find other places to park. I don't know where that is going to be!

I guess I better get back to work.

'Til next time...

2 comments:

Amy Fichtner said...

Sounds like you have a busy week up ahead:) I am Joshua is going to love his surprise!!

NLT said...

You guys sure keep busy! How fun for Joshua to get to go to Cedar Point! And Congrats to Seth for getting all those badges!