Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 22, 2008

Only 9 more days!

Henry, our district manager, told us that he thinks he has our routes covered and our last day will be Aug. 31st. We are all praying that it works out. We are so done with it. It is sad that something like this brings us so much excitement.

Really not much else to report. JB has been very busy at work and doesn't have much time to even eat lunch. Tonight JB and Seth are camping with the Boy Scouts. It is a "family" camp-out, but I am not going. Someone has to do the papers and JB is the Scoutmaster so guess who gets to stay home. :-) It is okay. I rather sleep a few hours in my bed than all night in a tent.

I ordered the rest of our school books. I am not going to start until after Labor Day and after the papers are done. I really don't have the mind set to start yet anyway. With co-op it will be a little easier for me when it comes to Seth, but Joshua will have my full attention. A lot of Seth's stuff will be done through co-op and he will have to "answer" to them on his work. I like that. Gets him ready for college, if he chooses to go that route. He could graduate at 16, but JB doesn't like that idea. I say go for it. Get school done and over with, start working, and learn to be a man. How sad of a mother am I? ha ha! Seth likes the idea of graduating at 16. He would be almost 17. Anyway... School won't be starting until September here. Probably around the 8th. Co-op starts on the 12th. Gives us a week to get a head start on my stuff before starting on co-op work.

JB and JM are taking a trip to TX next month. They are going to see JM's special friend. I have met her but JB hasn't. Plus JB gets a vacation. It will be nice for him to have a few days off to just relax and also nice for JB and JM to have some time together. I think JB is really looking forward to the trip. JM is paying for it. JB has to go because JM isn't 18 yet and can't rent motels and cars and such. They are flying instead of driving this time. It will save time but a little more expensive with plane tickets. They got a fairly good rate on the tickets though. Just have to make sure they take a carry-on only and nothing else. It is extra to take luggage now.

I was thinking of dying my hair. I have never done that before. I have had perms but have never dyed it. I am thinking like a reddish color. What do you all think? Would it look bad? Hard for me to picture right now. I would have to find the right tint before I would do it. I doubt I do. I will chicken out! I am such a chicken!

It has been a basically quiet week. Kind of nice for a change. I like it!

'Til next time...

4 comments:

Carri said...

first things first...SPECIAL FRIEND???????????????? Woah, I would never imagine JM having a "special friend!" When did this happen? Whats;' her name..blah blah blah..details Shelly, details..haha
Secondly. Hair wise..red could be cool, thats my idea Im doing. There is a new type by L'Oreal that has three shades built in. I just used the dark brown on someone, and it is soooo natural looking. I recommend using that.

Amy Fichtner said...

I agree, special friend????? Please tell. Oh, and about your hair, i say Go for it!!! I love getting my hair dyed!!

Shelly said...

Her name is Shelbie. She lives in TX. They known each other for about 4 years. She moved to TX a while ago and about 8 months ago decided to be special friends, exclusively. He talks to her by phone, e-mail, texting, and IM's. She is 16, will be a junior this year. Copy and paste the link to see a picture of her...

http://picasaweb.google.com/JJBsWife/
JMPowerPoint/photo#5207647957343096290

Amy Fichtner said...

Awww, she's cute. They lok good together:)