Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Actually it was Sunday the 17th. I am now 38 years old. Two more years until the big 4-0! Yikes! That is okay. We all have to get there eventually. One step closer to meeting the Lord, right? ;-) Anyway, we went to church and the SS and service was really good. Then we went to get chicken and jojo's from Talamos on Kenmore BLVD. I love their garlic dip! YUMMY! After dinner I took a nap. A nice long nap. JB went to get Dairy Queen for me and I basically had a relaxing day. Had a few phone calls for my birthday. It was a nice day.

We did turn in our notice for the routes! I CANNOT wait! We gave the date of Sept. 14, but we might be able to quit on Aug. 31. I am really hoping we can. If Henry (the district manager) can find someone to fill the routes then he will. I said the sooner the better! Pray that it is sooner. It is really getting harder and harder to do the routes because I know the time to end is near. If you ever had a job you hated and knew it was almost over, you know what I mean.

JB (hubby) called about JM's car. It needs a new motor and the mechanic was waiting to hear from Dale to make sure it was okay. So JB called back Dale and talked to Bobby. He told Bobby that mechanic was waiting to hear from Dale. He expected Dale to call mechanic today to give the okay and have it done. It will cost us $200 for out deductible, but we won't pay it until the title is given to us. I don't think we should pay the $200 myself, but if it gets the job done, I will do it. I just want JM to have his car and move on from this mess. Once I have the car and all is well, I am going to post the name of this place my friends know not to buy from this place. Is that wrong? I don't know. Maybe it is. If the Lord tells me not to, I won't.

JB and I went to a place called Papa Gyro's in Canton. It was a long drive but was it good! Oh yummy! Wasn't too badly priced and got a lot of food.

It was a pretty uneventful weekend. I like those kind of weekends. I hope everyone had a great weekend and hope to read all about it!

'Til next time...

1 comment:

Amy Fichtner said...

I don't think it's wrong to post the name of the place you got the car from. It might save someone else the hassle and I hope it all works out and soon!!!