Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, August 28, 2008

We got the title!!! YES!

I was actually handed the title to JM's car today. After over 2 months of trying to get this title and car and what not... it is all good. The car is running great, it passed e-check, and it has 3o day tags on it for now. I can get the regular tags at any time. JM is thrilled. I am so happy for him. What a long journey that was!

Paper route update... It looks like we will have to do the route a little longer. The biggest route will be taken over on Monday. The middle route on Wednesday. The little one... well hopefully soon. I really wanted to start school Monday the 8th, but if we are still doing the papers, I won't. We need to be done with the route and focus on school. JB and I both agree on that. I will know more Wednesday. I am bummed as I really wanted to be done on Sunday and was looking forward to hanging out in bed all day Labor Day, but it won't happen. Boo hoo!! That is okay. At least we don't have to worry about the big route. Makes it a little easier.

JM bought Seth a ticket so he can go to TX too. Seth is excited to have a "vacation". I am glad JB is able to get away for a few days. It has been a rough year for us and it will be good for him to get away. I just wish I could go too. Not going to happen though. Maybe next time.

Thanks for praying about the car. I am glad the Lord finally worked it out. I hope we learned the lesson we needed to or whatever it was that needed done.

'Til next time...

1 comment:

Amy Fichtner said...

Yay for Jm's car!!! Soory about the route, hopefully soon:( I am also glad that Seth gets to go on a vacation, everyone needs one;)