Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The car is home!!!

JB and I picked up JM's car. We didn't have to pay the deductible, Dale paid it all. I think that was pretty big of him. I think he should as much as he has put us through. STILL don't have the title. I was told tomorrow it will be hand delivered. Yeah, sure. We will see. Anyone wanna place bets? J/K. JB did say it is running really well and they did find another valve that was broken so hopefully it will pass e-check.

I'll let you know what happens with the title.

'Til next time...

1 comment:

NLT said...

YAY! JM got his car back! lol Can't believe you still don't have the title though! That man has gone past the point of ridiculous! lol Oh well, hopefully you'll get it tomorrow! (for real this time!) :P