Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 30, 2008

One down, two to go!

Today was the last day to do our biggest paper route. Yeah!!! We still have to "keep an eye on him" until Wednesday when my DM gets back. The 2nd biggest route we are hoping will done tomorrow. The new girl will be doing it on her own Monday, but again, we will have to help if it is needed. The 3rd route is a small route. We might have to do it until the 14th yet. I know the DM is trying to fill it. It won't be that big of deal to fill as it is small. It also isn't that bad to deliver because it is small. It is so exciting to be done! We are relieved. Money will be tight and we will have to watch it but it will be much better for our family and for our health. I am sure the Lord will bless. Plus we can do more for Him.

JM's car is running so great! He is very happy with it and he feels good about it. I am glad it finally all worked out. God took care of it all! I knew He would, but it was so hard waiting for Him to do it. Know what I mean?

Oh! I got some good deals today at Acme! They had some items on sale and I had some good coupons. I had a coupon for a free Cascade Crystal Clear dishwasher rinse agent. It was $3.69! I got a bottle of Cascade gel dishwasher soap for 59 cents after a $2 off coupon. It wasn't the large bottle, but still, for 59 cents you can't beat it. Then I had a coupon for $1.50 off Dawn Direct Foam (hand) dish washing soap. It was $2.89, so I got it for $1.39. I thought those were pretty good deals! I was happy. I love going to Acme, handing them the savings card, then watching the minus signs for the items on sale. I saved a total of $41 today between coupons and sale items. I was pretty proud of myself. ;-) Of course it was the Lord that put it all in place. He is so good!

We are going to start school Sept. 8th. I have all my books now, turned in my paperwork, and just have to start. We are going to take a break yet this week and then start on the 8th. I honestly thought of waiting until after Seth got back from TX, but I don't want to wait that long. He will just have to work a little harder that week to finish. Or he can take some of it with him if he gets board. Yeah, right! :-) That won't happen. He is excited about the indoor pool and the gym at the hotel. He has never been on an airplane before and that is exciting to him too.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend! Get some rest and enjoy your family!

'Til next time...

1 comment:

NLT said...

Yay! JM got his car!!! (finally!) lol I'm happy for you guys that it finally worked out!