Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Busy days ahead.

Today Seth and I got ready for the sale. We found some odds and ends and some big things to put in the sale. Some of it was in the basement and we cleaned it all up. I didn't have as much stuff as I thought. I could get rid of more, but I do want some stuff. ;-)

It is warm out tonight. JB and I took a walk after dinner. We walked about 20 or so minutes and talked. It was really nice. I am hoping to make a habit out of it but not sure how much he will be willing. He works all day on his feet so I know he is tired. It is nice to have some time just the two of us.

We are looking into quitting the paper route. I REALLY hope it works out. Pray that it does for us. I don't know what I will do with a good nights sleep every night! I am excited at the thought but am not going to get too excited. Just in case all doesn't work out. It will be some changes for us to and sacrifices, but it will be worth it.

Tomorrow I will be doing a lot of running. I have to collect from two of my customers, go to the library, and one other thing that I cannot remember at this moment! OH NO! I hope I remember tomorrow. They are repaving our street so it is a mess right now. I just hope I can get back home or even leave for that matter.

No news on the car yet. I am going to let it go for this week, then give them a call Monday. I have a feeling I still won't know anything at that point. No title yet. I haven't pushed for it. I am just tired of it all. It is really frustrating.

I am praying Amy's surgery went well. Pray for her health and a speedy recovery.

'Til next time...

1 comment:

NLT said...

Hope you get to do (and rememeber) all your running around that you have to do! How exciting that you may get to quit the paper route! I'll pray everything works out!