Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Getting closer and car update...

Well, it is Tuesday. That means only 5 more days of the papers. I am thrilled! To be normal again is such an awesome thought. To be even more broke is a little scary though. LOL It is a sacrifice I am willing to make. We will make it work with the Lord's help. Henry, the district manager, asked us to continue working after the first to help out the new people. Ummmmm NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was probably a little much, huh? ;-) I told him maybe we could work something out. JB does not want to and I don't either. Tomorrow one guy is to come in and train with us. JB will take him and also tell Henry no, we won't help. Henry is also going on vacation next week. That is why he wants us to help. We will see what happens.

JM's car is done. Dale called me yesterday (Monday) morning and said I could pick it up this morning (Tuesday). I asked him if he had the title because I can't do anything without the title. They won't give me a tag and the ones on it are expired. He said "oh yes! I will bring them to you". Well, he then calls me yesterday afternoon and tells me that he will stop by the mechanic's where the car is and put on a dealer plate so we can drive it. He will then get the title to me some time Tuesday. I am still not clear when. I told him that he could just leave it with the car. That would be fine. I don't know if he will or not. I will not all the way to Hartville until I know there are plates on it. I am not going to waste my gas, that is for sure. I don't know if I can pick it up today or not because I don't have anyone to help me anyway. JM and JB are both working. Then I have to run a meal to someone at 5 and the place closes at 5:00. So it will have to wait until the morning I guess. I will probably call the mechanic and let him know I will be there tomorrow early. I think he opens at 8:00 in the morning.

JM is thinking of taking Seth to TX too. Seth is excited at the thought of going. That will leave Joshua and I home again. That is okay. It will be nice and quiet! Now you know who the loud ones are. Ha ha!!! If he is going to take him, he needs to get his ticket because the rates will go up or the plane might fill up soon.

It was a quiet weekend and it was nice. Got my grocery shopping done and we did some cleaning. I am working on laundry again. Never ending process it seems.

'Til next time...

No comments: