Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday... Blah!

I was bummed last night realizing the weekend was over and we had to start over again with a new week. I actually enjoyed my weekend. I usually do I guess, but more so this weekend. It just went fairly well I guess. We didn't do anything exciting, or out of the ordinary. John and I both worked Saturday night. I got home around 9:00 but he had to work until closing. I was zonked when he got home.

Of course Sunday was church. We were late for Sunday School but didn't miss anything, thankfully. The teacher invited our family over for dinner after church this coming Sunday. We agreed to go. The church is having a missions conference this week. They had it yesterday, then Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Then I think if finishes up next Sunday. Yesterday Dr. Wendell Runion was there. Wednesday the Combs Family, Thursday Gary Lukas, Friday the Bryan Family, and on Sunday the Hamilton Family. I just thought I would let some of you know in case you are interested.

School is still trucking along. I am really thankful that it is going so well. I hope it continues. We have had enough rough times with school during our career of homeschooling. I am ready for a good year. Seth is really enjoying co-op and is doing well with those classes as well as the ones he is doing at home. I think if all goes as planned he will be graduating next year. It is still a little early to tell yet. He could if he really wanted to and he does. He wants to graduate with his friends at co-op.

'Til next time...

2 comments:

Amy Fichtner said...

I was at the doctors office yesterday and I was reading a Womens Day mag and it had 2 pages filled with quotes and tid bits from mothers and low and behold I saw Janice Hamilton from Celina Ohio!! So Janice made her dabut in the Womens Day Magazine. I just thought I would share since you are getting ready to see her;)

Shelly said...

Too cool! I remember when we were in Oak Harbor and they came to that church with all their children. At that time they did Boot the Mule. It was cute. Ever hear of that?