Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Job

I am starting my new job today. John and JM work at the same pizza place. A girl that worked there moved away and they needed someone to answer the phones and take orders. Hubby thought it would be fun if we worked together again. He told me I didn't have to, it was up to me. Well I figured for a few hours a week couldn't hurt. I went in today and talked to him and he wants me to start tonight. I will work a few hours tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday night. I had to buy pants. That was weird! I haven't bought a pair of pants in many, many years. Amazingly the first pair I tried on fit. I found a store that has clothes that actually fit me! Wow! Short and fat ;-) It is hard to find that size.

It is chilly today. I am not ready to turn on the heat yet. I hope I can convince my husband the same thing. He gets cold faster than I do. I actually learned to wear a sweater! I wish I could teach him that. It is so expensive to turn on the heat. I am so cheap!

John and Seth are going camping tomorrow night with the scouts. It will be a chilly night for them but that is part of scouting. I hope they stay warm and have a good time. I am sure they will. Better them than me! I am so supportive of their camping. Hee hee!

'Til next time...

2 comments:

Amy Fichtner said...

Yay a job!!! I am sure that will fill up some more of your time;) I too would feel wierd buyinh pants, it's been years for me too!!

NLT said...

Congrats on finding a new job! That's cool that you all work together again! Hopefully Jm won't have to write you up for anything... lol j/k I'm sure it will be fun!