Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 10, 2008

Remember Me?

It has been a while since I have posted. I have been busier than I thought I guess. Or I should say more tired than I thought! I feel pretty good today, so that is a plus. I went to bed a little earlier as I was in a lot of pain. Since I have had Joshua, I have had some pain (like a cramp) every now and then. Usually it is a dull ache that I can deal with, but it does stop me for just a few minutes. Last night it was doubling over and not functioning type of pain. It was unreal how much it hurt. I don't know what is wrong and JB keeps telling me to go to the dr. blah! Today it is better. Praise the Lord for that.

Work is going good. I am working a few more hours than I had planned but that is okay I guess. JB is home with them the one night, JM comes home and is with them one night, but Joshua is alone for a few hours on one night. He is fine and I have neighbors keeping their eyes and ears open but I just feel bad he is alone for a few hours. It is a lot of guilt because I don't want him home alone making his own dinner. That is my job, you know? He thinks it is cool. It isn't like he has never stayed alone before, but it is the point that I feel bad about it. I had a friend offer to have him come over for one of the nights. They have a wooded area to play in and would find tons to do, plus the outdoors would do him some good. I may take her up on it, especially before winter sets in.

School is trucking along really well. I am so thrilled to have to having a great school year. Last year was not good. You cannot tell by their test scores though. They did fantastic on their testing for last year. I guess they did get it! LOL This year I think is going well. We are done before noon most days and it is just going well. Science with Joshua takes a lot of time. Their is just so much to the reading and questions and such. It does have fairly easy experiments so that helps.

The guy that assaulted JB was indicted. He has a hearing on Monday. JB does not have to go to any of the hearings unless he wants too. Pray the guy confesses or takes a deal or something. That is me asking. I don't wan to have to go to court nor have the boys testify. Seth is nervous about that.

I guess that about catches you up with life at the Bergman's.

Til next time...

4 comments:

Amy Fichtner said...

Hey Sheely~ Sorry to hear about your pain but John is right, you need to go get it checked out. It could just keep getting worse and waorse. hope you feel better

Carri said...

woah, thats no fun! I hope you feel better

Anonymous said...

[come follow my blog]

NLT said...

aww I hope you are feeling better! How did everything work out at the hearing?