Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to the Monday blah! ;-)

Life is now back to normal I guess. John went back to work and we started school back up. We are getting a slow start though. That is okay. Tomorrow will go better I am sure. I have to run to the grocery store today as well. I am just not up for it all. I think after they finish up before lunch then we will quit for today. I want to run to the library and to the grocery store so that is probably what we will do. Take it easy the first day. :-) Lazy, aren't I?

John and I are planning a mini vacation for February. It is to celebrate his birthday and Valentine's Day. I am so excited!!! It will be nice to get away for the weekend. It will just be a weekend. I hope we find a good place to go. I am looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Amy Fichtner said...

Awwww, a mini vacation sounds soooo nice!!! I am jelous!!