Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Roses

I went out yesterday and bought my husband some sesame sticks and some strawberry cream savers. I also put them with that other bag of peanut butter m&m's and made a little gift bag. I got a card and put the normal "love you" stuff on it then wrote "I was out shopping today, saw these, and thought of you." or something like that. I had to work last night so I left it on the table so he would see it when he got home. The kids knew I did it too so they were going to make sure that dad got it. I come home and he had found his bag and was eating his sesame sticks. He didn't say much but I was yelling at Seth for loading the dishwasher (or waiting to load it) at 10:00 last night. I shouldn't have done that. Coming home and yelling is not a good thing to do. Anyway once I got things sorted, I went to the bedroom to get my work clothes off and jammie on. On the bed were 4 roses. He had bought them on his way home from work. That made my day! I made big deal about it and thanked him for them.

Now, did I get the roses because of the little bag of m&m's or did I get them because he is doing this Love Dare thing too? lol Either way, I will take it! I like roses, but they die. That part is depressing because the roses are given in love and they are beautiful and then they die. I do love the roses and am thankful for them. I felt like he actually thought of me today.

Today is day 4... Contact your spouse sometime during the day and ask him how he is doing and if there is anything you can do for him. Psalm 113:17-19.

I think I forgot to add the verses that go with the daily dare. It is never to late to join in!!!

No comments: