Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Love Dare update

I didn't get a chance to update on my Love Dare challenge. So here goes...

I did call John, twice actually the other day. I never had a chance to ask him what I could do for him, but I knew a few things that would make him happy and I did them. I made sure his dresser was full of clothes and also gave him a back rub. When I was talking to him I told him I was going to go to the store to pick up a few things, including dinner. He said he was planning on bringing dinner home that night! I was excited. So he Chinese take-out home that night. Yeah!

Yesterdays (Friday) was to ask your spouse what to tell you three things make him uncomfortable or irritate him. You are not supposed to attack them or get upset with them for telling you. He hasn't answered that one yet. I did find out that he was doing the Love Dare thing too. Or attempting too. We will see if he makes it all the way. LOL

Today, Day 6, is Choose to react to tough circumstances in your marriage in loving ways instead of with irritation. Nothing has happened yet today. This could be an easy day. LOL Or I can hope anyway. ;-)

1 comment:

Amy Fichtner said...

Hey Shelly, I hope things are still going good for you and John as you yo do this Love Dare. I am interested in hearing more post about this. Btw~ Your backround is CUTE!!