Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Vacation is over

Well the Christmas/winter vacation is over. Now life is back to normal. I say that it is over because it is Saturday and I will be doing the normal stuff from here on. It was a nice vacation but I didn't do all that I wanted to. I had so many ideas but they never came to be. Part of that was because hubby didn't have the same ideas, but that is okay. He needed a vacation to do what he wanted. He didn't need to be doing what I wanted. I think he had a nice vacation. Or at least I hope he did.

I will probably look at school stuff today or tomorrow to find out where I am and where I need to start back up. That is the bad part about vacation you lose your place in life. LOL I hope we can get back into the swing of things with school and get motivated to be done. No more breaks until spring, if then. I think we may have some math to catch up on as I remember we didn't get as far as I had hoped before break.

Pray for my friend's step-dad. He is in ICU and very sick. I believe they think he will recover but it will be a long road. Also another friend lost her mom yesterday. Pray for that family as well please.

Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Amy Fichtner said...

Thanks for mentioning my step-dad. He is doing a lot better and they may even try to wake him up toorrow.