Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 29, 2008

Fireproof

This weekend JB and I went on a date. We went to Applebee's thanks to Mypoints.com. Oh it was yummy! We both didn't finish our meal. We also went to see Fireproof: Never Leave Your Partner Behind! Oh wow! That was a great movie! We don't normally go to movies but this one I wanted to see. JB was a little skeptical, but was glad he saw it. He that is was a great movie! It is made by the same people that did Facing the Giants. It has a clear Gospel message in it and really touches your heart. It is a wonderful movie! If you don't see it at the theater, then make sure you rent it, borrow it, or buy it when it comes out on DVD.

More later...

2 comments:

Amy Fichtner said...

I can't wait to see the movie!!

By the way, I tagged you, go to my blog for details!!

Anonymous said...

It looks good, I wanna see this movie! Facing the Giants was awesome, I bet this one will be too!!