Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Multitasking mom.

What mom doesn't multitask, really? We all do it right? I am teaching my Joshua, texting John, and surfing the net. Now, I am blogging! Oh and listening to Seth tell me about Biosphere 2. What a mom! What a woman! What a load of bunk! LOL I can't multitask well enough actually! If I could, my house would be much more organized. ;-)

John has to testify in front of the Grand Jury on Monday. The accused will not be there. I guess they don't need us to testify this time. I just pray that the guy will confess and make a deal or something so we don't have to go to court. I do appreciate everyone's prayers. They have been felt and a great comfort. Thank you!

My neighbor's 4th birthday is today. I got on the net and found some free printable coloring pages and printed them out to make a little book. I then made a card on the computer and printed that out. I gave her a new box of crayons, the coloring book, and the card with a dollar in it. She was THRILLED! It is so nice when they are that young and so easy to please! They then grow up and well... most of you know that story. If not, you will find out. ;-) It isn't that they aren't easy to please it is that their toys get more expensive. Especially grown-ups!

Moving on to history... studying for a test... He is doing well by the way. Yeah!

Last night we got pizza. John had to work at the pizza place last night because it is their busiest day. Tuesdays they have $5 pizzas with a coupn. ANY large pizza for $5. That includes their world gourmet pizzas. You can sign up for the coupon at www.pizzabogo.com. I really like Pizza BOGO. This is only available at their Akron store though and you have to pick it up. It is in the valley. We still have some left so guess what lunch is!! LOL

'Til next time...

2 comments:

Amy Fichtner said...

Love the new Header!!!

Shelly said...

Thanks! It is even better in person. I would love to be there today.