Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No Electricity!

Sunday night we had a wind storm and we lost power. It has been out since Sunday night. Life has been interesting living by candlelight! I am at the library right now so I can check in on life. I hope everyone else in the area survived the storm. More importantly I hope everyone has electricity!!! It has been fun... Well not really but interesting.

Oh! We have a large 5 day cooler that we are keeping our refrigerator stuff in and my neighbor's dad is bringing her a small generator so she can run her freezer and frige. So we will have a way to keep stuff cold. Yeah! It has been out for 42 hours now. I don't know if we have been ever had it out that long.

I hope all is well with my blogging buddies!

'Til next time...

1 comment:

NLT said...

oh wow! that is crazy! Someone came into work to get pizza (go figure) because they still didn't have power either! How are you cooking? Do you have a gas stove? That's good that you ahvea neighbor who'll have a generator! Thanksfully it's September and December! lol Is your whole street out? Usually they hit the big areas fist, I'm surprised it's not fixed by now!